May 12, 2005

Almost Vacation Time!!

I've been working on some new footage, but taking care of two kids every day doesn't make it easy to get things done! I am also trying to pack for our vacation. We are leaving tomorrow! This is the first time Charlie and I will have gone away together without the kids since Maddy was born. We are coming back next saturday. I will be bringing the video camera on vacation with us, so maybe by the time I get back I will have something a little different to post (without kids in it). Thanks to all of you who are leaving comments and helping me make this vlog better by answering my questions. It is very encouraging! For now, I will leave you with one of my slideshows. These are some special moments between Jordan and Daddy.

daddysgrlvidscrn
Click to play [Quicktime]

Music: Arms Wide Open - by Creed

No comments: