May 10, 2006

Mom's Brag Vlog Anniversary


Click to play movie [Quicktime | 31.3 MB | 7:12 mins]

Music courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network
Shine on Me - by hellozero

This was supposed to have been posted on May 3rd (the official anniversary day), but it never happened. So here it is! Anthony, Dennis, and Crystal, thanks so much for contributing and helping me make this. Your comments throughout this year have been an encouragement. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to another one!

Anthony Ruiz - Completely Known
Dennis Poulette - Mexico Movies
Crystal Carney - Crystal Vlogs Now
Clark Saturn - Zip Zap Zop

Also, thanks to Ryanne Hodson, and Michael Verdi for creating Freevlog and making it so easy for me to learn to do this. Thanks so much for featuring me in your book "Secrets of Videoblogging".

For time's sake, I had to cut the videos down that were contributed, but you can see them in whole. See Anthony's here, see Dennis' here, and see Crystal's here. The clip from zipzapzop was taken from a Vlog Digest back in February. You can find it here.

4 comments:

Anthony said...

You did a great job putting this together! I think I will add this one of my Mom's Brag Vlog favorites. Happy Video blogging anniversary.

Clark ov Saturn said...

wow, hey, that was awesome, and not because i was in it. great job, and great pleasure. I LOVED the part: do you need help? No. I need help.... incredible moment. Happy Anniversary! I'm right behind you, 1 year coming up May 16/17.

Best,
clark

Mizz Crystal said...

WOW!! Congrats on your anniversary again!!! ;D

Mine won't be here until November!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first of many!

Your posts are always top notch and always put a smile on my face. I enjoy sharing them with my own family.

Thanks Again
-Chris
http://www.theramblingloggerhead.com