April 23, 2006

One Year of Vlog


Watch the video

Music: Looking Back - by Sweet Crystal

Courtesy of The Podsafe Music Network

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started videoblogging! The exact day of my first post is May 3rd of last year. So I had an idea of what I wanted to post on that day. I have really enjoyed connecting with people through videoblogging and would love to look back through this year, not only from my perspective, but from others. I snapped some pictures of the girls the other day and threw together a slide show to go along with this request. I would love to hear (in video form!) from subscribers and people who watch my videoblog to see what they think, their thoughts, likes/dislikes, favorite videos, comments... all to be included in my anniversary post. If you'd like to participate, just send me a link to your video. I wouldn't normally ask for something like this.. but hey, I've been keeping this up a whole year! That counts for something right? :)

6 comments:

Dennis said...

I'll try to get something to you soon. I'm going out of town tomorrow and will be very busy for the next week. We'll see.

Dennis said...

By the way...did you see this...
http://freevlog.org/index.php/2006/04/25/secrets-of-videoblogging/
You're on the cover of a new videoblogging book.

Anthony said...

Have many takers yet? I think I'll be able to put a little something together. Happy 1st year vlogging!

trine said...

Congratulations!!

Nanny said...

Happy Vlogiversary! Now that Charlie is recovered, the move is over, and you are getting back into a daily routine again, I hope to see a lot more videos of my grandchildren!

Blu Crystal said...

Patiently waiting for your anniversary video :D


:D