January 23, 2006

Endings and Beginnings


Click to play [Quicktime | 27.3 MB | 6:07 mins]

Music: Goodbyes - Rob Costlow

Sorry for the length of the video. Again, this one is more for me than anyone. I didn't feel like I could cut out much. This goes along with my Goodbye video that I had posted before we moved. Saying goodbye to our house was definately easier than I thought, but it was probably because I was so relieved to be done packing our stuff up! I'm glad we'll have these videos to remember it. In many ways, I've found the experience of moving to be symbolic of other changes we face in life. Most of the time, changes help us to grow, but before we can change, we have to say goodbye to the old. That's what I was thinking when I made this anyway.. :)

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Great choice for the music. I was glad to see the resolution and newness at the end. I'm sure a bunch of us who watch are waiting expectantly to see all the new and joyous memories you are gonna make in your beautiful new home, in you and your family's new beginning.

Clark ov Saturn said...

sweeet video, really felt the melancholy of moving, reminiscing. but wow, looks like you doubled your space! going to have to buy more furniture, eh? :)