March 29, 2006

Jordan Re-Vlogged

*note* Sorry if some of you are getting this twice. I'm testing out my feed because my last two videos did not show up in ANT, iTunes etc..

jordan
Click to play [Quicktime | 19.4 | 4:10 mins]

Music: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Celine Dion

OK, so I'm still going through a slow time as far as posting goes. One of the problems is that when we moved, I gave my desk to Charlie and so I've had my laptop set up on the kitchen counter. It's not ideal, especially with an external hardrive, DVD burner, and camera to contend with! However, I should be getting my very own desk any day now and will once again have my own workstation. I know... excuses, excuses :)

In a couple of weeks, Jordan will turn 4. I am working on a video for her that involves going through all the video I've ever taken of her.. so that is just one project I'm working on. Her birth seems like such a short time ago. I decided to re-vlog this in honor of her birthday coming up... and because I just needed a video to post ;) I posted this a long time ago when I first started videoblogging, so some of you may have missed it. Bad editing and all, I hope you enjoy it. It was the very first movie I edited using iMovie.

No comments: